The Workplace Disruptions Conference (Digital 4.0) will showcase business transformation and how to successfully digitally transform your HR practices, offer insights into different ways commercial organisations can harness digital technologies to develop policies, simplify employees’ relations and improve labour relations.
Join us for the Workplace Disruptions Conference where HR leaders and technology innovators will share examples of how to embrace strategic business transformations that new technologies offer, and how a robust digital culture and change driven by clear leadership from HR is essential in achieving digital transformation.
Venue: Sandton, South Africa • Dates: 22 November 2019
- Read Speaker BioSherisa is a partner in the Labour and Human Rights Practice at Fasken Martineau. She specialises in all aspects of labour litigation and employment law in the public and the private sector. Sherisa has also been actively engaged in cradle to grave employment and corporate governance issues facing startups and SMME’s to ensure that they are viable and sustainable in areas of corporate, governance, regulatory (BEE, tax, exchange control, employment) and IP laws. She has been a key note speaker on a number of topical aspects of labour law, both nationally and internationally and she also writes a number of articles in the media relating to labour laws from time to time.
Strategic Business Solutions Engineer
- Read Speaker BioRob has been in IT for the past 40 years, and has been developing, implementing and strategically positioning HR solutions for organisations for the past 30 years and is passionate about technology and innovations, focused mainly in the area of HCM.He has been a member of the Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa (IITPSA) for the past 35 years, a member of South African Payroll Association, and a Fellow of the Institute of People Management (IPM). Rob was also part of the SABPP team that created the HR Standard for SA.In 2012 he co-authored of the 4th edition of “Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management”. Rob has been published in excess of 220 times and is currently a monthly contributor to the HR Future Magazine. In 2018 Rob was appointed to the Executive Committee of the South African Payroll Association. Has been invited as a guest speaker at many HCM though leadership events including the SA Leader Ex Convention, IPM Annual Convention, SAPA Annual Conference, HR Indaba, HR Techfest, HR Business Partner Event. Rob is currently a Strategic HCM Solution Engineer at Oracle Corporation South Africa
- Read Speaker BioNaledi is a Serial Entrepreneur, Life and Business Coach. She is the Managing Director at Dalitso Holdings, an HR Consultancy that was established in 2005. After furthering her studies in later years to equip herself with the business skills necessary to help grow her business to the next level, Naledi decided to restructure what was previously Dalitso Consulting, a recruitment agency, into a group of divisions that provide a diversified range of end-to-end HR services and expanded their physical presence by opening branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban. Today Dalitso Holdings is a one-stop-shop HR consultancy.
Head of Learning
SA Taxi Development Finance
- Read Speaker BioAn experience and progressive Learning and Development Strategist, A chief learning disruptor who believes that an Organization biggest resource is its people. I have demonstrated history of building a progressive L&D function that responds to a changing learning landscape within highly regulated and competitive financial services. I have also developed ability to build a great learning culture that enables employees to take responsibility for their learning which influence high performance culture. I am a certified Performance Coach with demonstrated ability to build capability of key skill set that drives business impact in multiple different industries. A member of Association for Talent Development (ATD). A member of Insurance SETA research committee.
- Read Speaker BioDan Brotman is the co-founder and CEO of En-novate, a company that curates bespoke global learning programmes for South African business leaders. To date, En-novate has taken close to 1 000 business leaders to ten destinations around the world in partnership with some of the country’s leading blue-chip companies. He recently returned from leading a group of diverse Human Capital Executives to Israel, arguably the world’s largest HR ecosystem.
- Read Speaker BioEmma El-Karout is a Johannesburg-based future work innovator who founded One Circle, an online HR collaboration platform scheduled to launch in 2019. Born and raised in Lebanon, her formative academic phase in Lebanon was capped with an MBA from LAU, an undergraduate degree from AUB. Her effectiveness in HR consulting led her to corporate HR roles in the hospitality sector, and the Arabian Gulf states of UAE (Dubai) and Qatar. She quickly built a reputation as a hotel property pre-opening and opening specialist with global hotel operators, and an HR leader who operated from a business perspective.She then shifted into one of the other major Gulf industries, joining Qatar Petroleum, the second largest national oil and gas company in the Middle East. Today, Emma is based in Johannesburg with her family where she intends to launch One Circle in 2019, as a means to combat two major societal issues in South Africa, being unemployment, and the retention of experienced workers in the economy post-retirement.
- Read Speaker BioMaura is an Associate Director in the People and Organisation Competency within the Professional Consulting area of PwC. Maura is responsible nationally for the “Workforce of the Future” initiative based on global and local research. She champions the alignment of people strategies to the Fourth Industrial Revolution, including assisting organisations to develop their people strategies to enable organisations to grow and thrive in these fast-changing times. She is registered as both a Chartered HR Professional with SABPP (South African Board of Personnel Practitioners) and a Chartered Reward Specialist with SARA (South African Reward Association). Maura also serves an independent member and strategic advisor on a number of REMCO platforms, reaching across benchmarking and remuneration practices in the public and private sector.
Leadership Development Manager
- Read Speaker BioMasindi is a mother of two and have been in learning and development for the past 13 years and have grown and evolve in this role as the times have changed. I thrive in change and enjoy this fast paced life we are living at the moment. Nothing more powerful for someone in learning and development to have to keep up with the times to make sure we provide the correct knowledge to those that we serve.
Workplace Disruptions Conference
R 10,338.50 Including VAT