Africa is endowed with many resources of which arable land is one of its richest. Agri businesses become naturally viable options for the transformation of rural economies. How to apply scarce resources to create this reality is often the biggest challenge. Partnerships that offer technical assistance, training, integrated technologies and environment impact awareness are equally necessary. This roundtable will showcase successful projects and case studies to provide any practitioner in this sector with the critical knowledge to get started or improve existing initiatives. Along with the opportunity to establish useful networks, glean from the NGOs, investors and developers involved in successful micro to medium sized agri projects who will come together to share valuable concepts, experience and innovation.
- Gain practical experience in understanding current rural development issues and working with communities and family managed rural enterprises.
- Develop key research and policy skills for financially rewarding rural projects.
- Access personal development resources to empower your community
- Sustainable rural development projects with short term returns that pay in 6 months 2 years.
- Motivational and informative panel sessions
- Learn how to generate income in rural
Interested to speak, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Roundtable : Financing For Sustainable Rural Development Projects
R 2,990.00 Including VAT