This webinar series will give insights that will influence the next growth spurt of facilities management and decide how your organisation will contribute to the development of the FM practice and growth of industry. Our FM webinars will cover to the following:
- SANS 1752 Standard
- Tale of two FM philosophies behind SANS 1752 and ISO 41001
- Traditional to Transformist FM.
The webinar will take place on 24th,25th & 26th June 2020.
This event is accredited by ECSA with 1.5 CPD point.
Here are 5 benefits why you need not to miss this webinar:
- Learn the ability to lead the implementation of SANS 1752 or ISO 41001 within your organisation
- Discuss How to practically align your FM strategy with organisational strategy
- Learn How to implement the most comprehensive planning methodology
- Discover Critical resourcing elements to realise FM strategy
- Explore Integrating processes and other support standards in FM delivery
Our Expert Webinar Facilitator is:
David Khasebe | Founder & Chief FM Strategist | DKMC.
Founder & Chief FM Strategist
- Read Speaker BioDavid is a Founder and Chief FM Officer of DKMC, a facilities management and corporate real estate consultancy.
He led the SABS working group which developed the world’s first management standard, SANS 1752. He was also a national representative to the international ISO Working Groups working which developed ISO 41001 and a guest lecturer in facilities management. It is his mission to see FM practitioners at board level of companies in various industries in same way that
IT and HR have succeeded in that endeavour. He is a champion to improve the FM practice to achieve spectacular business results. He is so passionate about FM he often gets up in the middle of the night with epiphanies on how to further develop the practice.
David has over 25 years of corporate real estate and facilities management experience, 15 of which was at strategic level in both in-house and outsourced FM sectors. A marketer by training, he has completed Wits Business School’s Executive Development Programme (EDP) and attended various training courses in facilities, property and project management. He is member British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) and South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP). A pioneer at heart, he is currently working to lead the development of legislation to create a council for facilities management in South Africa.
David is also columnist and tweets as @FMevangelist.
Facilities Management Webinar 2020
R 0.00 Including VAT
R990 each VAT inclusive
Book all 3 for R2490.00 VAT inclusive