MillaSA hereby extends an invitation to you to attend the Annual Construction, Engineering and Public Works Inspection Workshop (CEPWI). The theme for theworkshop is “Advanced Public Works Inspection Skills”. If you are unavailable, please feel free to nominate a representative from will focus on Advanced Inspection skills. your organisation. A brief introduction to the workshop is attached. This event is accredited by the University of Cape Town and ECSA.Public works practitioners will benefit from this course which has been designed for all Inspectors in collaboration with the University of Cape Town.
5 benefits of attending this year’s workshop are:
1. Identify more duties and responsibilities of a public works inspector
2. Learn appropriate inspection techniques
3. Learn how to acquire data and prepare an inspection report
4. Identify and assist in quality control tests and inspection on cement concrete
5. Learn material handling and installation and testing of water, sewer, and underground wiring facilities
6. Discuss ethics of inspection work
And many more benefits….
Our expert facilitator:
Dr Abimbola Windapo: Associate Professor: Department of Construction Economics and Management: University of Cape Town
Make this a must attend event on your 2018 calendar and bring your team! To register, please complete registration form which is the last page of the attachment and e mail it firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can fax it to 086 697 1373. Please note that this in-house training is for about 20 people or more.
Please feel free to contact me for any queries and further information.
Annual Construction Engineering & and Public Works Inspection Workshops
R 11,201.00 Including VAT