BIM is more than modelling; it is also the management of data and models offering opportunity for greater collaboration and understanding around the lifecycle of BIM. Harnessing the full capability gives insight into 4D and 5D and ongoing opportunities to create better buildings. This year’s event is all about digitising the construction industry and the current state of BIM adoption in Africa.
5 reasons to attend the BIM in Africa Conference 2019
1. Learn from top digital construction intellectuals and achievers in a sequence of discussions offering realistic, real-world insights that surpass beyond industry limitations, creating transformational experiences to motivate you and your organisation.
2. Listen to some Africa’s big players in big data and digital construction as they explain how the latest developments will shape the future of BIM in Africa.
3. Have your questions answered by some of the leading experts in the field of BIM
4. Learn more about the South African BIM strategy to standardise a competency framework for personnel and businesses engaged in BIM
5. Better understand what you need to do in order to advance towards the adoption of BIM
Venue: Johannesburg, South Africa • Dates: 13 – 14 March 2019
• Conference room: 2 banners & Breakaway Session room 2 banners
• Sponsor’s logo on conference programme
• Provision of 45 minute key note speaker slot and Breakaway Session
• logo to be included on the event’s webpage until and during the period that the event takes place
• logo to appear on presentation screen during breaks
• Display table/exhibition table
• 3 free delegates may register for the conference
• 15% discount on additional delegate registration fees
• To be supplied with delegate database
Exhibition Table / Display Table (3mx3m) : Sponsorship Investment R 15 000
• Sponsor’s logo on conference programme under exhibitors
• 2 free delegates may register for the conference
• 5% discount on additional delegate registration fees
4th Annual Building Information Modelling in Africa Conference 2019
R 5,738.50 Including VAT