O Pro-active Fire Risk Engineering Management Technologies
O Excellence through Efficiency: Collaborate, Innovate & Deliver
O Reliability, Maintainability & Fire Risk Outlook in Africa
O New Frontiers in Fire Safety Design: Video Image Fire Detection System (VIFDS)
Fire Systems Design and Engineering Annual Conference aims to bring together experts and specialists in design against fire from all over the world to share ideas and to acquire knowledge in the field of plant, chemical, industrial, mining, processing industries, structural fire engineering and any other fire risk sectors. Practice in structural engineering increasingly accepts the benefits of performance-based approaches to the design of structures for fire resistance. This conference will focus on the application of design methods, both manual and computational, for structures to resist fire. Particularly relevant themes will be fire modelling, simulation of the heat transfer between fire and structures, and modelling of structural behaviour at elevated temperatures using numerical methods or software implementations of design codes.
Here are some reasons to attend this year’s event
- Learn how to verify that your building products or systems meet designated fire and flammability requirements
- Gain the ability to collaborate closely with customers and supply partners to realise and maximise the most complex solutions on time and on spec, regardless of plant location and size.
- Join sessions and play a key role in delivering several of the plant fire systems design and engineering technologies required to make fire project risk a success.
- Share immediate risks associated with the ability to conduct tests to ANSI/UL, ASTM, CAN/ULC, and NFPA standards.
- Attending this event will give you access to one of the most diverse portfolios of testing services in the world. Whether you require testing to industry requirements or association standards, custom testing for research and development, or certification for your product or system, we have the expertise team you need.
- Learning how to innovate the connection with your customers can inspire your organisation to develop innovative fire engineering technologies and equipment, high-tech R&D centres, labs and pilot plants – designed in close collaboration with your strategic partners and delivered with passion worldwide.
Venue: Cape Town, South Africa
Dates: 10 – 11 April 2019
If you would like to speak send an email to Wanda Phiri | firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Annual Fire Systems Design & Engineering Conference
R 10,338.50 Including VAT
Like what you see? Tell the world…